What to do, where to go, and what to see in Paris

Paris, the wonderful City: what to do, what to see, where to go, and when? 


If you are on my blog, it means that either you are a friend or you are looking for information to organize your trip in Paris. Anyway, whatever the reason that led you on my page, you are welcome.

I often receive questions from good friends abroad that are curious about the lifestyle in Paris or that wanna come and do not know exactly what to do and how to organise their trip without having to pay too much money. Because Paris is expensive, for sure: for people who live in and also for people who just visit.

So let me share with you good plan in Paris,  things to know, articles about the town, more other things to do in, around Paris or from Paris. I am not a real Parisian and I live here for 2 years only so I hope this blog will be a good place to give my opinion with a tourist eyes and a parisian eyes.

See you in Paris ;-)

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

+